Saturday, June 27, 2009

whatever

I wish people could just be happy.
My family is always doing shit that isn't right for them, but I try to be happy for them.
Especially my sister! Sean got mad at me today because I don't tell him things any more, but I'm sick of my little brothers calling me Homo, and idiot for things they don't understand.
I am almost 27 years old, I've gone thru stupid things in my life, I've made my mistakes, and once in a while they need to realize that they need to shut their mouths and be tactful in what they have to say.
My dad has always been cynical, and can never be happy for me.
But whatever.
I don't talk to them because of these exact reasons.
I keep my life more of a secret because they can never be accepting without harsh criticism.
What person wants to be called names when they are trying to be happy?
GRR

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I agree with you, and It's hard but even though my family is my family and my husbands family is I have been slowly cutting them from my life. There are several I don't talk to at all, I donlt let read my blog, and I won't accept on facebook. Call me mean...but it's my life after all!

September 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home